Dove tries to tell women their beauty is innate through placebo patches
As part of Dove's campaign to show women that their beauty comes from within, this new spot takes the placebo effect to another level.
A selection of women are told to wear a "beauty patch" for a period of time, while keeping a daily video diary.
At first they don't feel a thing, but slowly they start to feel more beautiful each day. When they are told that the patch was a placebo, they react with the same (admittedly ever-so-slightly annoying) optimism they have displayed in their video diaries.
Agency: Ogilvy and Mather Brazil
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)