Burberry's flagship Shanghai store facade responds to weather changes
An illuminated facade on Burberry's new flagship store responds to the weather and programmed animation as part of an ambition to blur the "physical and digital".
Inside the store, RFID chips are woven into clothing and accessories to trigger multimedia content on mirrors that "instantly" transform into screens to showcase runway footage and exclusive product videos.
Alongside the latest in technological innovation, the Kerry Centre store also features more traditional elements including freestanding staircases made from Corinthian beige stone, inspired by 17th Century fashions.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Planner for London Consumer Branding agency £20-25K Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive, London, up to £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London