Burberry's flagship Shanghai store facade responds to weather changes
An illuminated facade on Burberry's new flagship store responds to the weather and programmed animation as part of an ambition to blur the "physical and digital".
Inside the store, RFID chips are woven into clothing and accessories to trigger multimedia content on mirrors that "instantly" transform into screens to showcase runway footage and exclusive product videos.
Alongside the latest in technological innovation, the Kerry Centre store also features more traditional elements including freestanding staircases made from Corinthian beige stone, inspired by 17th Century fashions.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)