Burberry's flagship Shanghai store facade responds to weather changes
An illuminated facade on Burberry's new flagship store responds to the weather and programmed animation as part of an ambition to blur the "physical and digital".
Inside the store, RFID chips are woven into clothing and accessories to trigger multimedia content on mirrors that "instantly" transform into screens to showcase runway footage and exclusive product videos.
Alongside the latest in technological innovation, the Kerry Centre store also features more traditional elements including freestanding staircases made from Corinthian beige stone, inspired by 17th Century fashions.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)