Burberry's flagship Shanghai store facade responds to weather changes
An illuminated facade on Burberry's new flagship store responds to the weather and programmed animation as part of an ambition to blur the "physical and digital".
Inside the store, RFID chips are woven into clothing and accessories to trigger multimedia content on mirrors that "instantly" transform into screens to showcase runway footage and exclusive product videos.
Alongside the latest in technological innovation, the Kerry Centre store also features more traditional elements including freestanding staircases made from Corinthian beige stone, inspired by 17th Century fashions.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)