Arklu says 'girls can be superheroes too' with doll design competition
A female superhero that can fly with a jetpack and protect dinosaurs using a helmet with retractable spikes is just one of the genius ideas put forward by small children for a completion that argues "girls can be superheroes too".
British toy brand Arklu has partnered with the Brave Girls Alliance for a crowd-sourced competition that will see the winning superhero design come to life with the entrant being made commercially-available as a Lottie doll this Autumn.
Client: Lucie Follett, creative director at Arklu
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)