Arklu says 'girls can be superheroes too' with doll design competition
A female superhero that can fly with a jetpack and protect dinosaurs using a helmet with retractable spikes is just one of the genius ideas put forward by small children for a completion that argues "girls can be superheroes too".
British toy brand Arklu has partnered with the Brave Girls Alliance for a crowd-sourced competition that will see the winning superhero design come to life with the entrant being made commercially-available as a Lottie doll this Autumn.
Client: Lucie Follett, creative director at Arklu
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury