Arklu says 'girls can be superheroes too' with doll design competition
A female superhero that can fly with a jetpack and protect dinosaurs using a helmet with retractable spikes is just one of the genius ideas put forward by small children for a completion that argues "girls can be superheroes too".
British toy brand Arklu has partnered with the Brave Girls Alliance for a crowd-sourced competition that will see the winning superhero design come to life with the entrant being made commercially-available as a Lottie doll this Autumn.
Client: Lucie Follett, creative director at Arklu
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)