Arklu says 'girls can be superheroes too' with doll design competition
A female superhero that can fly with a jetpack and protect dinosaurs using a helmet with retractable spikes is just one of the genius ideas put forward by small children for a completion that argues "girls can be superheroes too".
British toy brand Arklu has partnered with the Brave Girls Alliance for a crowd-sourced competition that will see the winning superhero design come to life with the entrant being made commercially-available as a Lottie doll this Autumn.
Client: Lucie Follett, creative director at Arklu
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London