Cheryl Cole is wild and arresting in new L'Oreal work
Cheryl Cole debunks the myths that pretty girls cannot be fierce and racy in the new work for L'Oreal's Feria hair colour range.
Dancing in an abandoned warehouse with nothing but a wall of speakers behind her, Cole show she is more than capable of pushing boundaries as the film climaxes and the speakers explode.
Brand: L’Oreal Paris
Agency: McCann London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England