Cheryl Cole is wild and arresting in new L'Oreal work
Cheryl Cole debunks the myths that pretty girls cannot be fierce and racy in the new work for L'Oreal's Feria hair colour range.
Dancing in an abandoned warehouse with nothing but a wall of speakers behind her, Cole show she is more than capable of pushing boundaries as the film climaxes and the speakers explode.
Brand: L’Oreal Paris
Agency: McCann London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)