Cheryl Cole is wild and arresting in new L'Oreal work
Cheryl Cole debunks the myths that pretty girls cannot be fierce and racy in the new work for L'Oreal's Feria hair colour range.
Dancing in an abandoned warehouse with nothing but a wall of speakers behind her, Cole show she is more than capable of pushing boundaries as the film climaxes and the speakers explode.
Brand: L’Oreal Paris
Agency: McCann London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury