Atomic lands Cancer Research legacy brief
Atomic London has been hired by Cancer Research UK to lead the charity's legacy marketing and direct giving campaigns.
Cancer Research UK: Atomic wins legacy brief
The shop won the business after a four-way competitive pitch and will work alongside CRUK’s other roster agencies, Mother and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Atomic will now create work to increase the number of people who leave the charity a gift in their will.
Nick Georgiadis, the head of marketing for legacy and direct giving at CRUK, said it was a "big decision to appoint a creative agency" to the account "as opposed to a direct marketing agency".
Jon Goulding, a partner at Atomic, said: "With direct giving and legacy marketing responsible for over two-thirds of all CRUK’s income, we’ve got a big responsibility to deliver."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire