Atomic lands Cancer Research legacy brief
Atomic London has been hired by Cancer Research UK to lead the charity's legacy marketing and direct giving campaigns.
Cancer Research UK: Atomic wins legacy brief
The shop won the business after a four-way competitive pitch and will work alongside CRUK’s other roster agencies, Mother and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Atomic will now create work to increase the number of people who leave the charity a gift in their will.
Nick Georgiadis, the head of marketing for legacy and direct giving at CRUK, said it was a "big decision to appoint a creative agency" to the account "as opposed to a direct marketing agency".
Jon Goulding, a partner at Atomic, said: "With direct giving and legacy marketing responsible for over two-thirds of all CRUK’s income, we’ve got a big responsibility to deliver."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)