Hottest virals: Cute puppies star in Pedigree ad, plus Idris Elba and Fruyo
The latest viral ads from Pedigree, Oude Meester and Fruyo.
Share for Dogs
Pedigree’s New Zealand outfit has come up with a novel way to fundraise for its adoption drive. Rather than asking for donations, it simply wants viewers to share the video to increase the money it makes from its YouTube advertising deal.
Oude Meester - #MasteryInTheMaking TV Ad
Idris Elba does his slightly unhinged schtick - last seen in Luther - for South African brand Oude Meester. The Hackney-born actor wanders around cool places spouting seemingly unconnected sentences before coming a cropper when he attempts to speak Xhosa. Does any of it make any sense? No, but Idris does nonsense with style so the ad works.
New Fruyo Greek Yoghurt Magic Advert with Ben Hanlin
New cockney street magician Ben Hanlin, the star of ITV’s Tricked programme, breezes into Spitalfields Market and works his magic. The spot, by Creative Orchestra, has attracted some 60,000 views, not bad for a yoghurt ad.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)