Newspaper ABCs: Guardian smashes through 100m browsers in March 2014
The Guardian reached more than 100 million monthly unique browsers for the first time in March, according to Audit Bureau of Circulations figures published today.
Newspaper ABCs: how titles' websites performed in February
See the performance of all newspaper websites in the third month of 2014 at a glance below.
ABC Multi-platform report: March 2014
|Mar-14||Monthly % change|
|Daily ave||Total mthly||Daily ave||Total mthly|
|Mirror Group Nationals||2,516,514||51,122,666||2.52||8.44|
Source: ABC, Monthly Multi-platform report
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...