HBO captures awkwardness of watching sex scenes with parents
Awkward family viewing moments are perfectly captured in a series of spots that draw on the embarrassment of watching sex scenes on TV shows while your parents are in the room.
Creative features a couple of teenagers watching shows including ‘Girls’, ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘True Blood’ as they are embarrassed or annoyed by their parents in a campaign that encourages Millenials to download the HBO Go mobile app.
Client: Chris Spadaccini, Senior Vice President of brand marketing at HBO
Agency: SS + K
Creatives: Bobby Hershfield and Lindsey Lanpher
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)