HBO captures awkwardness of watching sex scenes with parents
Awkward family viewing moments are perfectly captured in a series of spots that draw on the embarrassment of watching sex scenes on TV shows while your parents are in the room.
Creative features a couple of teenagers watching shows including ‘Girls’, ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘True Blood’ as they are embarrassed or annoyed by their parents in a campaign that encourages Millenials to download the HBO Go mobile app.
Client: Chris Spadaccini, Senior Vice President of brand marketing at HBO
Agency: SS + K
Creatives: Bobby Hershfield and Lindsey Lanpher
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)