HBO captures awkwardness of watching sex scenes with parents
Awkward family viewing moments are perfectly captured in a series of spots that draw on the embarrassment of watching sex scenes on TV shows while your parents are in the room.
Creative features a couple of teenagers watching shows including ‘Girls’, ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘True Blood’ as they are embarrassed or annoyed by their parents in a campaign that encourages Millenials to download the HBO Go mobile app.
Client: Chris Spadaccini, Senior Vice President of brand marketing at HBO
Agency: SS + K
Creatives: Bobby Hershfield and Lindsey Lanpher
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)