HBO captures awkwardness of watching sex scenes with parents
Awkward family viewing moments are perfectly captured in a series of spots that draw on the embarrassment of watching sex scenes on TV shows while your parents are in the room.
Creative features a couple of teenagers watching shows including ‘Girls’, ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘True Blood’ as they are embarrassed or annoyed by their parents in a campaign that encourages Millenials to download the HBO Go mobile app.
Client: Chris Spadaccini, Senior Vice President of brand marketing at HBO
Agency: SS + K
Creatives: Bobby Hershfield and Lindsey Lanpher
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)