HBO captures awkwardness of watching sex scenes with parents
Awkward family viewing moments are perfectly captured in a series of spots that draw on the embarrassment of watching sex scenes on TV shows while your parents are in the room.
Creative features a couple of teenagers watching shows including ‘Girls’, ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘True Blood’ as they are embarrassed or annoyed by their parents in a campaign that encourages Millenials to download the HBO Go mobile app.
Client: Chris Spadaccini, Senior Vice President of brand marketing at HBO
Agency: SS + K
Creatives: Bobby Hershfield and Lindsey Lanpher
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Designer fishtank £30000 - £34000 per annum, Cambridge