Lynx tells men not to leave love to fate
The story of two soulmates through the ages shows the difficulty of leaving love up to fate.
The films demonstrates there are numerous ways that life can come in the way of love – as Neanderthals the couple are separated by cracking ice; in Pompeii, the couple are thwarted by Vesuvius blowing its top; in the Wild West, they are torn apart by a brawl breaking out in a bar; the list goes on.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)