Lynx tells men not to leave love to fate
The story of two soulmates through the ages shows the difficulty of leaving love up to fate.
The films demonstrates there are numerous ways that life can come in the way of love – as Neanderthals the couple are separated by cracking ice; in Pompeii, the couple are thwarted by Vesuvius blowing its top; in the Wild West, they are torn apart by a brawl breaking out in a bar; the list goes on.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)