Lynx tells men not to leave love to fate
The story of two soulmates through the ages shows the difficulty of leaving love up to fate.
The films demonstrates there are numerous ways that life can come in the way of love – as Neanderthals the couple are separated by cracking ice; in Pompeii, the couple are thwarted by Vesuvius blowing its top; in the Wild West, they are torn apart by a brawl breaking out in a bar; the list goes on.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire