Lynx tells men not to leave love to fate
The story of two soulmates through the ages shows the difficulty of leaving love up to fate.
The films demonstrates there are numerous ways that life can come in the way of love – as Neanderthals the couple are separated by cracking ice; in Pompeii, the couple are thwarted by Vesuvius blowing its top; in the Wild West, they are torn apart by a brawl breaking out in a bar; the list goes on.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £24000 - £28000 per annum + pro rata - 3 month contract, London