MediaCom takes over first ad break in ITV's Good Morning Britain
MediaCom has struck a deal with ITV to fill the first ad break of the channel's new breakfast show, 'Good Morning Britain', with spots for its clients.
Good Morning Britain: ITV's breakfast presenters
'Good Morning Britain' is the replacement for the axed morning show 'Daybreak', which had run since 2010.
The first ad break during 'Good Morning Britain' begins at 6:55am on Monday 28 April and will last 210 seconds.
MediaCom clients that will run ads during the break include Berocca, BSkyB, DFS and Ronseal. ITV declined to comment on the cost of the deal.
Phil Hall, joint head of investment at MediaCom, said about his agency’s deal with ITV: "Viewers of ITV’s breakfast output have always shown a particular loyalty to the programming and this affinity has made it a valuable advertising vehicle.
"We are confident that the launch of Good Morning Britain will strengthen this offering and placing our clients' brands in the first break is testimony to that."
Starting on Monday, 'Good Morning Britain' will air every weekday between 6am and 8:30am.
The show will be hosted by Sean Fletcher, Charlotte Hawkins, Susanna Reid and Ben Shephard and will be broadcast live from London’s Southbank studios. It will feature news, sport and weather reports.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...