Grey London social unit hires Pete Durant as head of social planning
The Social Partners, Grey London's in-house social unit, has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD's Pete Durant as head of social planning.
Pete Durant: joins Grey London's The Social Partners as head of social planning
At Manning Gottlieb OMD, Durant was social media director, leading the specialist organic social media business unit.
His appointment was sparked by a growth in business for The Social Partners, from existing clients News UK and Allianz.
It follows the hire of Ben Jackson as creative planner, earlier in the year, from M&C Saatchi.
Durant previously worked at Cheapflights, where he was global content manager and was global creative manager at the social networking site Habbo Hotel.
He has worked with clients including Waitrose, Specsavers, NSPCC and Renault. He is also a member of the IAB’s Social Media Council.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)