Grey London social unit hires Pete Durant as head of social planning
The Social Partners, Grey London's in-house social unit, has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD's Pete Durant as head of social planning.
Pete Durant: joins Grey London's The Social Partners as head of social planning
At Manning Gottlieb OMD, Durant was social media director, leading the specialist organic social media business unit.
His appointment was sparked by a growth in business for The Social Partners, from existing clients News UK and Allianz.
It follows the hire of Ben Jackson as creative planner, earlier in the year, from M&C Saatchi.
Durant previously worked at Cheapflights, where he was global content manager and was global creative manager at the social networking site Habbo Hotel.
He has worked with clients including Waitrose, Specsavers, NSPCC and Renault. He is also a member of the IAB’s Social Media Council.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)