Grey London social unit hires Pete Durant as head of social planning
The Social Partners, Grey London's in-house social unit, has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD's Pete Durant as head of social planning.
Pete Durant: joins Grey London's The Social Partners as head of social planning
At Manning Gottlieb OMD, Durant was social media director, leading the specialist organic social media business unit.
His appointment was sparked by a growth in business for The Social Partners, from existing clients News UK and Allianz.
It follows the hire of Ben Jackson as creative planner, earlier in the year, from M&C Saatchi.
Durant previously worked at Cheapflights, where he was global content manager and was global creative manager at the social networking site Habbo Hotel.
He has worked with clients including Waitrose, Specsavers, NSPCC and Renault. He is also a member of the IAB’s Social Media Council.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)