In pictures: BrewDog opens first craft beer shop BottleDog for 'beer aficionados'
BrewDog is to open its first craft beer bottle shop with the aim of "championing the next generation of craft brewers".
BottleDog, which opens on Friday (25 April) on London’s Gray’s Inn Road, will stock over 250 craft beers and offer homebrewing equipment and advice to "beer aficionados". Visitors will also be able to have a beer at the premises as it has seating capacity for up to 25 people.
Customers of the self-styled ‘punk-brewer’ will be also be able to fill up takeaway flasks, known as growlers, from the taps on site to take draft beer home.
All BottleDog employees will be Cicerone trained and similar to BrewDog’s 16 bars around the world, the shop will also host tasting sessions, in addition to homebrew classes. BottleDog will also hold regular Meet the Brewer events with local London breweries.
BrewDog co-founder James Watt said BottleDog would have "the most extensive craft beer selection you can get your hands on in London".
"We’ve worked hard to create an atmosphere that fosters knowledge sharing and champions the next generation of craft brewers. The concept is simple yet revolutionary; we want to create a space where both beer enthusiasts and newcomers alike can congregate to explore and discover amazing craft beer," he added.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan - Top Jobs £28,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)