In pictures: BrewDog opens first craft beer shop BottleDog for 'beer aficionados'
BrewDog is to open its first craft beer bottle shop with the aim of "championing the next generation of craft brewers".
BottleDog, which opens on Friday (25 April) on London’s Gray’s Inn Road, will stock over 250 craft beers and offer homebrewing equipment and advice to "beer aficionados". Visitors will also be able to have a beer at the premises as it has seating capacity for up to 25 people.
Customers of the self-styled ‘punk-brewer’ will be also be able to fill up takeaway flasks, known as growlers, from the taps on site to take draft beer home.
All BottleDog employees will be Cicerone trained and similar to BrewDog’s 16 bars around the world, the shop will also host tasting sessions, in addition to homebrew classes. BottleDog will also hold regular Meet the Brewer events with local London breweries.
BrewDog co-founder James Watt said BottleDog would have "the most extensive craft beer selection you can get your hands on in London".
"We’ve worked hard to create an atmosphere that fosters knowledge sharing and champions the next generation of craft brewers. The concept is simple yet revolutionary; we want to create a space where both beer enthusiasts and newcomers alike can congregate to explore and discover amazing craft beer," he added.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London