Watch: winners announced at Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards
The Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards 2014 took place this week, with OgilvyOne and Posterscope winning Grand Prize for the #lookup campaign for British Airways.
Mike Baker: Outdoor Media Centre chief attends the awards
The awards, held in association with Brand Republic, recognise the best outdoor campaigns from the past year.
Chris Pelekanou, the commercial director of Clear Channel, said the awards had received the highest number of entries in their eight-year history, which showed "the appetite for fantastic work".
He said entrants had "challenged and pushed the boundaries, both in creativity and innovation".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London