Watch: winners announced at Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards
The Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards 2014 took place this week, with OgilvyOne and Posterscope winning Grand Prize for the #lookup campaign for British Airways.
Mike Baker: Outdoor Media Centre chief attends the awards
The awards, held in association with Brand Republic, recognise the best outdoor campaigns from the past year.
Chris Pelekanou, the commercial director of Clear Channel, said the awards had received the highest number of entries in their eight-year history, which showed "the appetite for fantastic work".
He said entrants had "challenged and pushed the boundaries, both in creativity and innovation".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London