Hottest virals: Castrol challenges Brazil star Neymar, plus Powerade and Honda
The latest viral ads from Castrol, Powerade and Honda
Castrol challenges Brazilian football ace Neymar
Castrol Footkhana: Neymar Jr. v Ken Block
Brazilian footballer Neymar Jr. and his freestyle team compete with stunt driver Ken Block in his rally car. The video, produced by EARN Media, forms part of Castrol’s activity as an offical sponsor of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
This ad for Powerade, another World Cup sponsor, tells the heart-warming story of Nico Calabria. Born with one leg, Calabria has defied expectations by becoming a gifted footballer who competes with able-bodied players on crutches.
On My Way presented by Honda #thumbsup
Honda raises awareness of the fact that drivers are twice as likely to crash if they text while driving with a cute animated film. The film also promotes its dedicated road safety web activity.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £34000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Marketing Manager PSD Group Up to £75K + car + package, London (Central), London (Greater)