X-Men machine reaches the last Pringle in Isobar campaign
Isobar, the Dentsu Aegis digital network, has created a European campaign for Pringles' partnership with the upcoming film 'X-Men: Days of Future Past, which shows how it is never easy "for humans" to reach the last Pringle in a pack.
The video is based on the idea that getting to the last Pringle at the bottom of the can is a difficult challenge.
It includes three young men who come together to create an ingenious machine that replicates the mutant abilities of 'X-Men' characters Wolverine, Magneto and Storm, enabling them to reach the last chip.
The film will run on YouTube and across social media on desktop and mobile, to support a pack promotion on Pringles Xtra cans.
It will run in 23 territories including: the UK; Republic of Ireland; Germany; France; Spain; the Nordics and Russia, until 31 December this year.
At the end of the spot, viewers are directed to the Pringles website where they can unlock exclusive content about the film.
The art director on the film was Jan Pruiijser at Isobar, and the copywriter was Rachel Clough. It was directed by Chris Vincze for Artists & Engineers.
The creative director for the campaign, Pierre Duquesnoy, said: "We created a promotional film to make people dive into the X-Men world via a story with Pringles cans at the centre.
"It’s action-packed and fun – a reminder of how cool and engaging the Pringles brand is."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)