Dodge asks centenarians for words of wisdom to celebrate 100th birthday
"Learn from your mistakes"; "Live for now"; "Keep your eyes open, and sometimes your mouth shut." These are some of the pearls of wisdom from people who have reached the ripe old age of 100.
The film, called ‘Wisdom’, was first screened at the New York Auto Show and is a part of Chrysler Group-owned car brand Dodge’s centenary celebrations.
Company: Chrysler Group
Agency: The Richards Group
Creative: Chuck Schiller, Aaron Thornton
Production: HSI Productions
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...