Dodge asks centenarians for words of wisdom to celebrate 100th birthday
"Learn from your mistakes"; "Live for now"; "Keep your eyes open, and sometimes your mouth shut." These are some of the pearls of wisdom from people who have reached the ripe old age of 100.
The film, called ‘Wisdom’, was first screened at the New York Auto Show and is a part of Chrysler Group-owned car brand Dodge’s centenary celebrations.
Company: Chrysler Group
Agency: The Richards Group
Creative: Chuck Schiller, Aaron Thornton
Production: HSI Productions
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)