Tesco Mobile "the commute" by Jam
Tesco Mobile’s new online film stars the actor and DJ Goldie, who adds excitement to commuters’ journeys home. Jam created the spot, which is part of Tesco Mobile’s wider "#BanishAverage" campaign. In the spot, a host of characters – including Goldie, a peleton of cyclists and a guy on a penny-farthing – turn some commuters’ journeys home into a spectacular race. The message is that it’s good when things turn out better than expected, and Tesco Mobile is one of those things. The work was created by James Fernandes and James Greening, and directed by Ed Sayers through Indy8.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London