Tesco Mobile "the commute" by Jam
Tesco Mobile’s new online film stars the actor and DJ Goldie, who adds excitement to commuters’ journeys home. Jam created the spot, which is part of Tesco Mobile’s wider "#BanishAverage" campaign. In the spot, a host of characters – including Goldie, a peleton of cyclists and a guy on a penny-farthing – turn some commuters’ journeys home into a spectacular race. The message is that it’s good when things turn out better than expected, and Tesco Mobile is one of those things. The work was created by James Fernandes and James Greening, and directed by Ed Sayers through Indy8.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 plus company car, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire / Nottinghamshire / Derby, Derbyshire / Leicester, Leiceste...
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 - £450 per day, City of London