Ladbrokes "the Ladbrokes life" by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
The bookmaker Ladbrokes has released a TV campaign that positions betting as a lifestyle. Bartle Bogle Hegarty created the ad – its first for the brand since being appointed in January. The spot has the feel of a Guy Ritchie film and introduces five characters, each of whom engenders a different type of gambler. Later this year, Ladbrokes will release 30-second ads looking at the characters individually. They will be supported by press, outdoor and social media activity. The work was created by Simon Pearse, Emmanuel Saint M’Leux, Drew Haselhurst and Dan Dehlavi, and directed by Gary Freedman through Independent.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London