Ladbrokes "the Ladbrokes life" by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
The bookmaker Ladbrokes has released a TV campaign that positions betting as a lifestyle. Bartle Bogle Hegarty created the ad – its first for the brand since being appointed in January. The spot has the feel of a Guy Ritchie film and introduces five characters, each of whom engenders a different type of gambler. Later this year, Ladbrokes will release 30-second ads looking at the characters individually. They will be supported by press, outdoor and social media activity. The work was created by Simon Pearse, Emmanuel Saint M’Leux, Drew Haselhurst and Dan Dehlavi, and directed by Gary Freedman through Independent.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London