Heineken hands third brand to St Luke's
Heineken has extended its relationship with St Luke's, appointing it to launch the Old Mout Cider brand in the UK with a £3 million campaign.
Old Mout Cider: Heineken appoints St Luke's to handle the brand's UK launch
On 5 May, Heineken is introducing Old Mout Cider, New Zealand's most popular packaged cider brand, to the UK market as a rival to Kopparberg and Rekorderlig.
St Luke's has been asked to handle the £3 million campaign launch, which includes out of home, print and digital.
Michael Gillane, the cider brand director at Heineken, said: "Launching a well-loved brand from New Zealand gives Heineken a strong, differentiated presence in the fast-growing world cider sector.
"The creative abilities that St Luke’s have consistently demonstrated in their work for Strongbow show they are the right partner to bring Old Mout to life for UK drinkers."
The independent agency was appointed in March to run the UK account for Heineken, creating campaigns for out of home, print and digital platforms. St Luke's has also worked on the Strongbow account since 2005.
Neil Henderson, the chief executive of St Luke's, said: "Old Mout brings a quirky, fun tone to the UK cider scene. We are channelling Kiwi at St Luke’s towers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)