This ad showing a Leica camera being polished is genuinely 45 minutes long
Is this the most boring ad ever made? Well, it depends on how you look at it.
If you’re into the "happy snap", the "quick fix", the "closest biscuit on the plate", as Leica explains, then this film is probably not for you.
However, if you appreciate obsessive craftsmanship, then watching nearly 45 minutes of an expert scrubbing the new Leica T’s aluminium body by hand will be time well spent.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)