This ad showing a Leica camera being polished is genuinely 45 minutes long
Is this the most boring ad ever made? Well, it depends on how you look at it.
If you’re into the "happy snap", the "quick fix", the "closest biscuit on the plate", as Leica explains, then this film is probably not for you.
However, if you appreciate obsessive craftsmanship, then watching nearly 45 minutes of an expert scrubbing the new Leica T’s aluminium body by hand will be time well spent.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End