This ad showing a Leica camera being polished is genuinely 45 minutes long
Is this the most boring ad ever made? Well, it depends on how you look at it.
If you’re into the "happy snap", the "quick fix", the "closest biscuit on the plate", as Leica explains, then this film is probably not for you.
However, if you appreciate obsessive craftsmanship, then watching nearly 45 minutes of an expert scrubbing the new Leica T’s aluminium body by hand will be time well spent.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)