This ad showing a Leica camera being polished is genuinely 45 minutes long
Is this the most boring ad ever made? Well, it depends on how you look at it.
If you’re into the "happy snap", the "quick fix", the "closest biscuit on the plate", as Leica explains, then this film is probably not for you.
However, if you appreciate obsessive craftsmanship, then watching nearly 45 minutes of an expert scrubbing the new Leica T’s aluminium body by hand will be time well spent.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England