Marketing pitfalls to avoid: 'Don't easily give up on what you think is the right thing to do'
In the first of a new series of videos from Marketing and creative agency Team Darwin called 'Bums on Seats', offering career advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask what pitfalls they would encourage other people to avoid.
Shadi Halliwell: marketing and creative director, Harvey Nichols
In this video we speak to BBC Worldwide marketing and product development director Rob Lowe, Anthony Newman, product marketing director at Cancer Research UK, and former O2 head of brand Shadi Halliwell, who recently joined Harvey Nichols as marketing and creative director.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)