Marketing pitfalls to avoid: 'Don't easily give up on what you think is the right thing to do'
In the first of a new series of videos from Marketing and creative agency Team Darwin called 'Bums on Seats', offering career advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask what pitfalls they would encourage other people to avoid.
Shadi Halliwell: marketing and creative director, Harvey Nichols
In this video we speak to BBC Worldwide marketing and product development director Rob Lowe, Anthony Newman, product marketing director at Cancer Research UK, and former O2 head of brand Shadi Halliwell, who recently joined Harvey Nichols as marketing and creative director.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London