Marketing pitfalls to avoid: 'Don't easily give up on what you think is the right thing to do'
In the first of a new series of videos from Marketing and creative agency Team Darwin called 'Bums on Seats', offering career advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask what pitfalls they would encourage other people to avoid.
Shadi Halliwell: marketing and creative director, Harvey Nichols
In this video we speak to BBC Worldwide marketing and product development director Rob Lowe, Anthony Newman, product marketing director at Cancer Research UK, and former O2 head of brand Shadi Halliwell, who recently joined Harvey Nichols as marketing and creative director.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)