Innocent "tastes good, does good" by 101
Innocent’s latest TV campaign shows the great lengths the brand goes to in order to make the best-tasting smoothies. The ads form part of the existing "tastes good, does good" position, which launched in January with a spot depicting the communities that benefit from Innocent’s charity work. The new executions, by 101, were filmed in Germany and India, and tell stories of the farmers who grow the fruit used in Innocent’s drinks. They were written by Ryan Delehanty, art directed by Erik Hedman and directed by Brett Fallentine through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London