Innocent "tastes good, does good" by 101
Innocent’s latest TV campaign shows the great lengths the brand goes to in order to make the best-tasting smoothies. The ads form part of the existing "tastes good, does good" position, which launched in January with a spot depicting the communities that benefit from Innocent’s charity work. The new executions, by 101, were filmed in Germany and India, and tell stories of the farmers who grow the fruit used in Innocent’s drinks. They were written by Ryan Delehanty, art directed by Erik Hedman and directed by Brett Fallentine through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)