Innocent "tastes good, does good" by 101
Innocent’s latest TV campaign shows the great lengths the brand goes to in order to make the best-tasting smoothies. The ads form part of the existing "tastes good, does good" position, which launched in January with a spot depicting the communities that benefit from Innocent’s charity work. The new executions, by 101, were filmed in Germany and India, and tell stories of the farmers who grow the fruit used in Innocent’s drinks. They were written by Ryan Delehanty, art directed by Erik Hedman and directed by Brett Fallentine through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London