Vax manufacturer calls ad review ahead of TV campaign
TTI Floor Care, the household cleaning company behind brands such as Vax and Dirt Devil, has put its advertising account up for review.
Vax: 2014 TV advert for Rapide Ultra
The company has engaged the services of AAR to oversee the pitch, which is still in its early stages.
The company has previously used agencies including The Black Arts Company.
The Black Arts Company was responsible for an ad for the Vax Air Cylinder that was the subject of a complaint by rival vacuum maker Dyson last March.
Dyson questioned Vax’s claim that it had "outstanding suction power". The Advertising Standards Authority ruled in favour of Vax.
TTI Floor Care also manufactures the Hoover brand outside the UK. The AAR would not comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire