Hottest virals: Nike Football's new #riskeverything film, plus Red Bull and Cat
The latest viral ads from Nike, Red Bull and Cat.
Nike: Neymar stars in latest film
Nike Football: Winner Stays. ft. Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., Rooney, Ibrahimovic, Iniesta & more
Nike's second film under the #riskeverything banner is a marked improvement on the first. Ronaldo, Neymar and Rooney, who starred in the previous film, are back again alongside a host of stars including Ibrahimovic, Iniesta and special guests such as NBA star Kobe Bryant. The film is about young footballers imagining they are world famous players during a game.
Brandon Semenuk's Rad Company Trailer
Mountain biker ace Brandon Semenuk and his Rad Company crew of riders showcase their skills in what Red Bull Media House, which produced the film, describes as "some of the highest level of riding ever caught on camera".
Built For It Trials - Stack: Largest JENGA Game Played with Cat Excavators
Five Cat machines play a massive version of Jenga to show off their dexterity. Good silly fun which has racked up 1.7m YouTube views, a strong performance for a B2B brand.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £24000 - £28000 per annum + pro rata - 3 month contract, London