Watch: King of Shaves' Will King gives impromptu shave to Direct Line Group marketer
King of Shaves' founder Will King is known for being a passionate advocate of his products - but few would expect him to go to the length of giving a spontaneous demonstration of the brand's latest razor in a restaurant.
However, Direct Line Group head of marketing Sam Taylor was the courageous volunteer who allowed himself to be shaved at the dinner table, at an 'Innovation Dinner' hosted by PR agency Propeller.
King introduces the video by suggesting Taylor is taking his life into his own hands. After being questioned on the shaver, which does not require shaving gel, King says it is part of the company's "disruption strategy".
No marketers were harmed during the making of this video (as far as we know).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury