Watch: King of Shaves' Will King gives impromptu shave to Direct Line Group marketer
King of Shaves' founder Will King is known for being a passionate advocate of his products - but few would expect him to go to the length of giving a spontaneous demonstration of the brand's latest razor in a restaurant.
However, Direct Line Group head of marketing Sam Taylor was the courageous volunteer who allowed himself to be shaved at the dinner table, at an 'Innovation Dinner' hosted by PR agency Propeller.
King introduces the video by suggesting Taylor is taking his life into his own hands. After being questioned on the shaver, which does not require shaving gel, King says it is part of the company's "disruption strategy".
No marketers were harmed during the making of this video (as far as we know).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)