Watch: King of Shaves' Will King gives impromptu shave to Direct Line Group marketer
King of Shaves' founder Will King is known for being a passionate advocate of his products - but few would expect him to go to the length of giving a spontaneous demonstration of the brand's latest razor in a restaurant.
However, Direct Line Group head of marketing Sam Taylor was the courageous volunteer who allowed himself to be shaved at the dinner table, at an 'Innovation Dinner' hosted by PR agency Propeller.
King introduces the video by suggesting Taylor is taking his life into his own hands. After being questioned on the shaver, which does not require shaving gel, King says it is part of the company's "disruption strategy".
No marketers were harmed during the making of this video (as far as we know).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire