Watch the new John Lewis ad celebrating the retailer's 150th anniversary
John Lewis has released a 90-second TV spot to commemorate its 150-year anniversary.
Adam & Eve/DDB created the spot for the upscale retailer, which is called "never standing still". The work broke on John Lewis’ social media channels today and will air on TV during 'Britain’s Got Talent' tomorrow.
The ad comprises inter-linked vignettes, which are set in different eras in British history, and is backed by a cover of The Kink’s 'This Time Tomorrow,' sung by Gaz Coombes.
It was created by Matt Woolner and Steve Wioland, and directed by Dougal Wilson through Blink.
The TV ad is backed by press, digital, outdoor, radio, and social media executions. Manning Gottlieb OMD handled the media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London