MAA poaches ISBA's Patrick Woods
The Marketing Agencies Association has appointed Patrick Woods, a consultancy manager at ISBA, in the new role of director of member activation.
Patrick Woods: joins the MAA as director of member activation
When he starts in the role on Tuesday 6 May, Woods will report to Scott Knox, the managing director of the MAA, and work closely with Suzanne Barnes, the head of talent development.
He will also work with Simon Hathaway, the president and global head of retail Experience at Cheil, who recently became the MAA chairman.
Woods was at ISBA for three years, where he advised its advertiser members on digital, social, mobile, BTL and integrated communications. He previously worked at British Gas at the COI.
Knox said: "Patrick’s expertise in having seen clients and agencies from all sides makes his knowledge central to the future of the MAA. His ambition, personality and experience will add real value to member agencies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £24000 - £28000 per annum + pro rata - 3 month contract, London