MAA poaches ISBA's Patrick Woods
The Marketing Agencies Association has appointed Patrick Woods, a consultancy manager at ISBA, in the new role of director of member activation.
Patrick Woods: joins the MAA as director of member activation
When he starts in the role on Tuesday 6 May, Woods will report to Scott Knox, the managing director of the MAA, and work closely with Suzanne Barnes, the head of talent development.
He will also work with Simon Hathaway, the president and global head of retail Experience at Cheil, who recently became the MAA chairman.
Woods was at ISBA for three years, where he advised its advertiser members on digital, social, mobile, BTL and integrated communications. He previously worked at British Gas at the COI.
Knox said: "Patrick’s expertise in having seen clients and agencies from all sides makes his knowledge central to the future of the MAA. His ambition, personality and experience will add real value to member agencies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)