Cats' love of exploration is dramatised by Whiskas
Cats see their owners' homes as a place of exploration and adventure.
This is the idea behind the new press campaign by Whiskas, which dramatises how cats see the world around them.
It shows a living room, kitchen and garden which have been carefully illustrated to look like old maps, demonstrating that cats see their homes as large places to explore.
Every single thing on the map has been labelled with a map-specific term. For example, the kitchen table is called 'Table Top Mountain', while the living room rug is titled 'Rug Desert'.
Agency: AMV BBDO
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End