Cats' love of exploration is dramatised by Whiskas
Cats see their owners' homes as a place of exploration and adventure.
This is the idea behind the new press campaign by Whiskas, which dramatises how cats see the world around them.
It shows a living room, kitchen and garden which have been carefully illustrated to look like old maps, demonstrating that cats see their homes as large places to explore.
Every single thing on the map has been labelled with a map-specific term. For example, the kitchen table is called 'Table Top Mountain', while the living room rug is titled 'Rug Desert'.
Agency: AMV BBDO
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London