VivaKi's Marco Bertozzi promoted to president of Audience on Demand, EMEA
VivaKi has promoted Marco Bertozzi to the position of president of Audience on Demand, for Europe, Middle-East and Asia.
Marco Bertozzi: becomes president of Audience on Demand EMEA at VivaKi
Bertozzi, previously executive managing director running VivaKi in the UK and across EMEA, takes up the role with immediate effect. .
Publicis Groupe's VivaKi reports that the promotion follows a period of "significant growth" across the region and continued product innovation
Bertozzi will continue to lead the EMEA strategy for addressability, driving further growth and momentum across the region and will assume greater responsibility for VivaKi’s Partnerships practice across EMEA.
He will continue to report to Stephan Beringer who joined VivaKi in February as chief growth officer and global president of Audience On Demand.
Beringer said: "Marco is one of our most talented, dynamic and accomplished leaders and his impressive track record demonstrates his ability to grow markets and provide excellent leadership.
"His focus on strong performance, constant innovation and collaborative partnerships has delivered significant growth across the region and I look forward to working with him further as he builds on the momentum of the incredible success he's already achieved."
Bertozzi, who was responsible for launching Audience on Demand in the UK, has been a key player in establishing the addressable media-buying practice across the region.
During his tenure, Bertozzi has overseen the EMEA expansion of AOD, which is now live in 17 markets across the region. He has also been at the forefront of driving innovation across the AOD product portfolio and most recently has been fundamental in launching AOD Premium, the first premium programmatic offering for online advertisers.
He started his career in TV advertising before moving into digital in 2000. A founding member of Zenith Interactive Solutions, Zenith's then digital arm, he enjoyed the highs and lows of the digital revolution, leaving Zed in 2005 as commercial director.
After a couple of years as marketing director for ZenithOptimedia, Bertozzi was promoted to head of digital for the agency in 2007. In 2008, he moved to TMP Worldwide to run media, web development, digital and creative before joining VivaKi in 2010.
Bertozzi call his promotion "a great personal honour", and said VivaKi's focus remains on delivering best-in-class solutions for clients. He called programmatic "the most exciting area of media".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)