Björn Borg gives Olympic skier Henrik Harlaut a love mission
The 7 Love Blunt is a new stunt dreamed up Swedish Olympic freestyle skier Henrik Harlaut - all in the name of love.
"A sausage body with spaghetti legs" is how the sportsman describes the move, with a grin on his face, his long dreadlocks hanging over his arms and a beanie covering the top of his head.
The move was created as part of Björn Borg’s #SwedishMissions, which challenged Harlaut to devise a new move in the name of love.
Brand: Björn Borg
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire