Björn Borg gives Olympic skier Henrik Harlaut a love mission
The 7 Love Blunt is a new stunt dreamed up Swedish Olympic freestyle skier Henrik Harlaut - all in the name of love.
"A sausage body with spaghetti legs" is how the sportsman describes the move, with a grin on his face, his long dreadlocks hanging over his arms and a beanie covering the top of his head.
The move was created as part of Björn Borg’s #SwedishMissions, which challenged Harlaut to devise a new move in the name of love.
Brand: Björn Borg
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)