Björn Borg gives Olympic skier Henrik Harlaut a love mission
The 7 Love Blunt is a new stunt dreamed up Swedish Olympic freestyle skier Henrik Harlaut - all in the name of love.
"A sausage body with spaghetti legs" is how the sportsman describes the move, with a grin on his face, his long dreadlocks hanging over his arms and a beanie covering the top of his head.
The move was created as part of Björn Borg’s #SwedishMissions, which challenged Harlaut to devise a new move in the name of love.
Brand: Björn Borg
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)