Björn Borg gives Olympic skier Henrik Harlaut a love mission
The 7 Love Blunt is a new stunt dreamed up Swedish Olympic freestyle skier Henrik Harlaut - all in the name of love.
"A sausage body with spaghetti legs" is how the sportsman describes the move, with a grin on his face, his long dreadlocks hanging over his arms and a beanie covering the top of his head.
The move was created as part of Björn Borg’s #SwedishMissions, which challenged Harlaut to devise a new move in the name of love.
Brand: Björn Borg
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)