HMRC seeks shop for planning and comms
HM Revenue & Customs is looking for an agency for media planning and communications channel strategy.
The organisation, which runs campaigns for self-assessment and tax credits, has approached the six agencies on the Government’s strategy and planning roster that was set up last year.
The agencies are: Dentsu Aegis Network’s Carat; Omnicom’s Manning Gottlieb OMD; WPP’s MediaCom, MEC and Mindshare; and Interpublic’s UM London.
HMRC currently works with Omnicom’s PHD, which is not on the roster.
An HMRC spokesman said: "We are tendering for a communications channel strategy and planning agency to work with us on our marketing campaigns. We will be selecting from the six agencies on the roster list."
The process should take two months.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin