VCCP me promotes Maunder-Allan as Stephens steps down
VCCP has promoted its chief strategy officer, Sophie Maunder-Allan, to chief executive of its direct arm, VCCP me, as Ben Stephens, one of the agency's founders, prepares to leave the shop.
Maunder-Allan: responsible for VCCP me’s strategic direction
Stephens, who founded VCCP me (then known as SFW) in 2005 with Neil Francis and Chris Whitson, will step down in June to "pursue other interests". He is the managing partner of the agency.
Maunder-Allan assumed the newly created position this week. As the chief executive, she will be responsible for VCCP me’s strategic direction.
She will work as part of a revamped management team that includes the planning partner, Gavin Hilton (who joins from Rapp this month); the creative partner, Jamie Bell; and the newly promoted chief operating officer, Steve Mattey.
VCCP me is not looking to replace Maunder-Allan, who will maintain some of her previous role’s responsibilities.
Francis left the agency in April 2012 as it was rebranded from SFW.
Whitson left VCCP me in October 2013, around the time the founders’ earn-out was completed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)