Havas opens partnership division
Havas Media Group has launched a division called Magnet dedicated to crafting brand partnerships.
Magnet: (left to right) Avery, Frampton, Leslie and Benton
Magnet will be led by Daren Benton, the head of partnerships, and Melanie Leslie, a partnership consultant. Both will report to Pedro Avery, the chief executive of Arena.
The unit will offer clients more connected and bespoke solutions, drawing on the skills of all of the group’s companies: Arena, Havas Media (led by Paul Frampton), AIS London, SCB Partners, Branded, Havas Sports & Entertainment, Arnold KLP, Simbiotik and Cake.
Magnet will focus on crafting partnerships that leverage paid, owned, earned and shared media opportunities for consumers and brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire