Bloomberg launches biggest brand initiative
Bloomberg, the financial data and media company, is targeting business travellers at London City Airport by offering news and information through an interactive hub .
London City Airport: Bloomberg interactive hub provides information for business travellers
The 'Bloomberg Hub' comprises five elements. The first is The Lounge, which Bloomberg describes as a business-friendly space seating up to 180 people and featuring zones enabling them to work, relax and network.
At the heart of the lounge is a media wall, which is a large digital canvas providing travel information, financial market news and Bloomberg Television.
The third and fourth elements of the campaign include a media panel, located at the entry point to passport control and consisting of six high-definition digital screens featuring branded visual content, and two media tickers displaying a stream of electronic data and visual information.
Bloomberg’s sponsorship of the airport’s Wi-Fi will allow it to connect with passengers on their mobile phones and is the final element of the hub.
The move is Bloomberg’s biggest brand initiative to date globally, according to Bloomberg, and the hub will remain at London City Airport for the next three years.
Dan Doctoroff, chief executive and president of Bloomberg LP, said: "London City Airport's customers are business travellers who value the things Bloomberg does best – providing accurate, relevant and timely information that helps them make better business decisions.
"The Bloomberg Hub at London City Airport is a great example of this. It is our biggest brand initiative worldwide and reinforces our continued investment in London as a leading global financial centre."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)