Top 10 ads of the week: Asda's chick reigns supreme
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Asda: Easter chick is most-recalled ad
Asda's chick is the most-recalled ad this week, besting competition from DFS and Cuprinol.
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: 18 Feet & Rising/MediaCom UK
Agency/TV Buyer: Contagious Content/Maxus
Agency/TV Buyer: WCRS/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: Re:production/StarCom
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: Enter/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann Manchester/UM Manchester
Agency/TV Buyer: M&C Saatchi/ZenithOptimedia
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/Rocket
Adwatch research was conducted from 1 to 6 May 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London