Top 10 ads of the week: Asda's chick reigns supreme
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Asda: Easter chick is most-recalled ad
Asda's chick is the most-recalled ad this week, besting competition from DFS and Cuprinol.
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: 18 Feet & Rising/MediaCom UK
Agency/TV Buyer: Contagious Content/Maxus
Agency/TV Buyer: WCRS/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: Re:production/StarCom
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: Enter/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann Manchester/UM Manchester
Agency/TV Buyer: M&C Saatchi/ZenithOptimedia
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/Rocket
Adwatch research was conducted from 1 to 6 May 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)