Top 10 ads of the week: Asda's chick reigns supreme
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Asda: Easter chick is most-recalled ad
Asda's chick is the most-recalled ad this week, besting competition from DFS and Cuprinol.
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: 18 Feet & Rising/MediaCom UK
Agency/TV Buyer: Contagious Content/Maxus
Agency/TV Buyer: WCRS/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: Re:production/StarCom
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: Enter/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann Manchester/UM Manchester
Agency/TV Buyer: M&C Saatchi/ZenithOptimedia
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/Rocket
Adwatch research was conducted from 1 to 6 May 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England