Michael Russoff joins BBH as creative director
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has hired Michael Russoff, one of the creatives behind the Honda "grrr" spot, as the creative director on the Guardian account.
Russoff created "grrr" with Sean Thompson and Richard Russell while they were at Wieden & Kennedy.
Russoff said: "I think I’ve probably been a black sheep most of my career, so it should be a good fit.
Although, to carry on being a black sheep in an agency full of black sheep, I may have to actually start being a white sheep. I haven’t quite figured that one out yet."
He most recently worked on Apple projects at Media Arts Lab in California and started his career at Mother before working for W&K in London, Amsterdam and Tokyo. Russoff is also a songwriter and has written music for brands including Lurpak.
In 2005, "grrr" won the Film Grand Prix and gold Titanium Lion at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...