Media360: Jan Gooding of Aviva on the power of TV
Jan Gooding, the group brand director at Aviva, explained why it is still worth investing in TV advertising, in a video from Media360.
Jan Gooding: Aviva's group brand director speaking at Media360
In reference to a talk at the conference by Nick Jenkins, the founder of Moonpig.com, about championing entrepreneurship and business leadership, Gooding talked about the importance of TV to make an impact and achieve scale.
Gooding said: "I get asked a lot about why we are still investing so much in TV when we're talking so much about everything being online and through social media.
"I think [for him] to make the point that in order to get impact and scale quickly there was nothing else but television that was going to achieve that when his company [Moonpig.com] was growing – that really impressed me."
Video produced by Georgina Brazier and Joel Fothergill
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London