Media360: Thinkbox's Lindsey Clay on TV vs social media
Lindsey Clay, the chief executive of the commercial TV marketing body Thinkbox, continued to bang the drum for TV at the Media360 conference last week.
Lindsey Clay: chief executive of Thinkbox
In an interview with Media Week, Clay said: "Television is in an incredibly strong place and it is working very effectively with social media."
She continued: "One of the brilliant things about social media has been that it captures the effect that TV creates.
"So now we can prove and demonstrate and show all those conversations that always happened about TV in real time, in the living room, at the water cooler the next day - some of those are also now happening in social media."
Video produced by Georgina Brazier and Joel Fothergill
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager (Medical Communications) Premier Media £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Media Copywriter Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum, Northampton