Fairtrade film uses engaging animation to highlight sourcing initiative
Fairtrade International has created an animated film to highlight its new sourcing programmes designed to help farmers scale up their sales of Fairtrade goods.
The programme encourages manufacturers to buy more Fairtrade cocoa, sugar and cotton by allowing them to source their key commodity on Fairtrade terms, which can be used across their product portfolio.
By using animation, the film aims to make challenging information about supply chains into something that is easy to understand and engaging for the public.
Brand: Fairtrade International
Agency: Radley Yeldar
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)