'This is our Habitat' celebrates homeware brand's creative side
Bright, bold sofas and beadspreads, fabulous dinner parties and classic modern design are the order of the day in Habitat's new campaign.
The "This is our Habitat" work marks the brand’s 50th year of business, and the fashion-led approach to its creative work shows off its vibrant and distinctive style.
The accompanying digital and cinema films let Habitat’s products do the talking, from the point of view of the Sedgewick sofa, or the Sunbury Fork.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)