'This is our Habitat' celebrates homeware brand's creative side
Bright, bold sofas and beadspreads, fabulous dinner parties and classic modern design are the order of the day in Habitat's new campaign.
The "This is our Habitat" work marks the brand’s 50th year of business, and the fashion-led approach to its creative work shows off its vibrant and distinctive style.
The accompanying digital and cinema films let Habitat’s products do the talking, from the point of view of the Sedgewick sofa, or the Sunbury Fork.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)