Jam hires Mother's Matt Hardisty as a partner
Jam has hired Matt Hardisty, the joint head of strategy at Mother and founder of AnalogFolk, as a partner.
Matt Hardisty: becomes a partner at Jam (photo:Colin Stout)
Hardisty will work with the Engine social media agency’s creative and planning department to develop the creative work for brands such as Sky, Unilever, Samsung and Xbox.
He completes Jam’s management team, which is led by the managing director, Richard Costa-D’Sa. Costa-D’Sa recently hired Alice Driscoll, the managing director at PD3, as deputy managing director.
Prior to joining Mother in August 2009, Hardisty was the creative director and founding partner of AnalogFolk. Between 2000 and 2007, he was at Naked Communications, latterly as the global creative director.
Costa-D’Sa said: "Matt comes from a background of agencies that have helped define the industry over the past decade. His entrepreneurial spirit and flair is just what we need as Jam continues to evolve and work with clients in new and exciting areas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London