Pets At Home uses real people's videos for this mega-cute ad
What is cuter than looking at your own pet doing the cutest thing? Watching a bunch of people's home videos of their pets doing really cute things, all spliced together in one ad.
Seriously. This ad has dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, ducks, a ferret, and some small children thrown in for good measure, as kids and pets are a very cute combination.
Be warned: this is cute overload.
Brand: Pets At Home
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)