Pets At Home uses real people's videos for this mega-cute ad
What is cuter than looking at your own pet doing the cutest thing? Watching a bunch of people's home videos of their pets doing really cute things, all spliced together in one ad.
Seriously. This ad has dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, ducks, a ferret, and some small children thrown in for good measure, as kids and pets are a very cute combination.
Be warned: this is cute overload.
Brand: Pets At Home
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Automotive Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...