Pets At Home uses real people's videos for this mega-cute ad
What is cuter than looking at your own pet doing the cutest thing? Watching a bunch of people's home videos of their pets doing really cute things, all spliced together in one ad.
Seriously. This ad has dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, ducks, a ferret, and some small children thrown in for good measure, as kids and pets are a very cute combination.
Be warned: this is cute overload.
Brand: Pets At Home
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)