Pets At Home uses real people's videos for this mega-cute ad
What is cuter than looking at your own pet doing the cutest thing? Watching a bunch of people's home videos of their pets doing really cute things, all spliced together in one ad.
Seriously. This ad has dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, ducks, a ferret, and some small children thrown in for good measure, as kids and pets are a very cute combination.
Be warned: this is cute overload.
Brand: Pets At Home
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)