RB moves power brands to Droga5 and W&K
RB, the consumer good company formerly known as Reckitt Benckiser, has moved three of its power brands - Air Wick, Clearasil, and Finish - out of Havas Worldwide and into Droga5 New York and Wieden & Kennedy.
Amelia Lily: stars in MSN/Clearasil campaign
Droga5 New York has been hired to lead creative development on Air Wick and Clearasil globally, while Wieden & Kennedy will now be the lead global creative agency for Finish.
McCann Worldgroup has been appointed to the roster and will head up creative development on Mucinex and Delsym.
The global review was managed by Agency Assessments International and launched in December. At that time, RB said it only included Air Wick, Clearasil and Finish.
Heather Allen, executive vice president global category development at RB, said, "The quality of the strategic and creative thinking we have seen throughout the review has been superb.
"Creativity is at the heart of our growth strategy and we are very confident that we have the right partners to grow our brands."
Havas Worldwide will continue to work with RB on its other power brands.
Andrew Benett, the global chief executive of Havas Worldwide and the chief strategy officer for Havas Creative Group, said: "RB remains a valued and global partner for us. We respect them immensely and fully understand their business decision to want to have more than one agency handle all of their brands.
"We are deeply honoured to still act as a key agency partner and retain the rest of the extensive brand portfolio.
"We look forward to working with RB and their new partners to build on the success and results that we are proud to have been a part of over the last decade."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)