Marketing pitfalls to avoid: 'Do not assume people are interested in what you have to say'
In the latest of a new series of videos from Marketing and creative agency Team Darwin called 'Bums on Seats', offering career advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask what pitfalls they would encourage other people to avoid.
In this video we speak to Hiscox global brand director Annabel Venner; Sam Hodges, head of communications, BBC TV; Virgin Holidays' general manager, brand communcations David Thomas; and Tate Galleries director of media and audiences, Marc Sands.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London