Marketing pitfalls to avoid: 'Do not assume people are interested in what you have to say'
In the latest of a new series of videos from Marketing and creative agency Team Darwin called 'Bums on Seats', offering career advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask what pitfalls they would encourage other people to avoid.
In this video we speak to Hiscox global brand director Annabel Venner; Sam Hodges, head of communications, BBC TV; Virgin Holidays' general manager, brand communcations David Thomas; and Tate Galleries director of media and audiences, Marc Sands.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)