Wall's "Wall'sie" by Saatchi & Saatchi
Wall’s has designed onesies that can be worn to the shops without attracting disapproving stares, for a campaign promoting its ultimate breakfast sausage. Saatchi & Saatchi created the activity, which includes a TV ad and on-pack promotions explaining how people can win their own Wall’s onesie. The spot shows how donning a "Wall’sie", which looks like an everyday outfit, means you can roll out of bed and head straight to the shops without letting on how lazy you are. The work was written by Dan Warner, art directed by Andy Vasey and directed by Bugsy through Good Egg.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London