Jaguar creative Piggy Lines hired by Keko London
Piggy Lines, a global creative director at Spark44 and the creative director for Jaguar in the UK, has joined the advertising and brand agency Keko London as a creative partner.
Piggy Lines: moves to Keko London as a creative partner
Lines joins after three years at Spark44, where he created campaigns including Jaguar's first Super Bowl spot this year. The film, "rendezvous", featuring actors Sir Ben Kingsley, Tom Hiddleston and Mark Strong, explained Hollywood's habit of casting British actors as villains.
His career includes time as the UK executive creative director of the Carlson Marketing Group and working as a creative director at DLKW from 2005 to 2008 and at MRM from 2001 to 2005.
At Keko, Lines will oversee creative direction across a portfolio including global Bentley Motors business.
He will work with Ben Whattam, who has been promoted to managing partner from general manager, a role he has fulfilled since the agency’s inception in 2013.
Keko London was launched in January last year as a sister agency to the Frankfurt-based Kemper Kommunikationis.
Whattam said: "Piggy and I share a vision for a new style of business, developing work for brands that want to move beyond traditional advertising and media models. As an agency, we have embarked on a passionate mission to get closer to the truth of modern content advertising and his appointment marks an exciting day for our creative talent."
Lines added: "As amazing a journey as Spark44 was, the proposition of Keko London was too good an opportunity to pass up. I am thrilled to join Ben on his mission to build an agency that can shape brands powerfully, giving them a more relevant role in the lives of their customers."
Keko London provides creative campaign development, brand and product strategy and design consultancy. It recently created a global through-the-line campaign for Bentley called 'The Luxury Of Spontaneity'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)