AOL hires SMG's John Baylon to boost agency trading
AOL UK has hired Starcom MediaVest Group's John Baylon as head of UK and European trading.
John Baylon: joins AOL UK as head of UK and European trading.
Baylon will focus on driving AOL's relationships with major and independent holding companies, as well as agency trading groups.
He joins from Starcom MediaVest Group, where he has held a number of roles spanning all advertising channels over the past 14 years, most recently as head of trading.
He will report to Noel Penzer, managing director of AOL UK.
Baylon's appointment follows AOL launching its premium video platform AOL On in the UK, which it hopes will tap into traditional TV budgets.
He said: "I'm looking forward to taking AOL's precision and content marketing offering to our partners in the agencies and joining a management team who have a successful and winning formula."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Stopgap £150 - £170 per day, London