AOL hires SMG's John Baylon to boost agency trading
AOL UK has hired Starcom MediaVest Group's John Baylon as head of UK and European trading.
John Baylon: joins AOL UK as head of UK and European trading.
Baylon will focus on driving AOL's relationships with major and independent holding companies, as well as agency trading groups.
He joins from Starcom MediaVest Group, where he has held a number of roles spanning all advertising channels over the past 14 years, most recently as head of trading.
He will report to Noel Penzer, managing director of AOL UK.
Baylon's appointment follows AOL launching its premium video platform AOL On in the UK, which it hopes will tap into traditional TV budgets.
He said: "I'm looking forward to taking AOL's precision and content marketing offering to our partners in the agencies and joining a management team who have a successful and winning formula."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London