AOL hires SMG's John Baylon to boost agency trading
AOL UK has hired Starcom MediaVest Group's John Baylon as head of UK and European trading.
John Baylon: joins AOL UK as head of UK and European trading.
Baylon will focus on driving AOL's relationships with major and independent holding companies, as well as agency trading groups.
He joins from Starcom MediaVest Group, where he has held a number of roles spanning all advertising channels over the past 14 years, most recently as head of trading.
He will report to Noel Penzer, managing director of AOL UK.
Baylon's appointment follows AOL launching its premium video platform AOL On in the UK, which it hopes will tap into traditional TV budgets.
He said: "I'm looking forward to taking AOL's precision and content marketing offering to our partners in the agencies and joining a management team who have a successful and winning formula."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)