Remy Martin seeks global ad agency
Remy Martin, the French cognac brand, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
Remy Martin: cognac brand looks for global ad agency
The brand’s owner Remy Cointreau has engaged the intermediary Agency Insight to oversee the appointment. The consultancy has just instigated preliminary discussions with agencies ahead of the pitch.
The brand has been largely dormant in the UK of late, but it most recently worked with The Red Brick Road. In the US, Remy Martin has worked with the independent advertising agency La Comunidad.
No one at Agency Insight would comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + excellent bonus and benefits, Northampton
- Research Manager - Cultural Insight Hasson Associates £38,000 - £42,000, Surrey