Remy Martin seeks global ad agency
Remy Martin, the French cognac brand, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
Remy Martin: cognac brand looks for global ad agency
The brand’s owner Remy Cointreau has engaged the intermediary Agency Insight to oversee the appointment. The consultancy has just instigated preliminary discussions with agencies ahead of the pitch.
The brand has been largely dormant in the UK of late, but it most recently worked with The Red Brick Road. In the US, Remy Martin has worked with the independent advertising agency La Comunidad.
No one at Agency Insight would comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)