SapientNitro captures Let There Be Beer task
SapientNitro has won the UK advertising account for Let There Be Beer, the campaign from the Global Brewers Initiative aiming to boost beer sales.
Let There Be Beer: SapientNitro will create summer campaign
The incumbent was Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, which won the business in May 2013 and created the inaugural campaign.
SapientNitro saw off competition from McCann Birmingham, Now and RKCR/Y&R in the pitch.
The agency will create a summer campaign for TV, social and digital channels under the new proposition "there’s more to beer".
David Cunningham, the programme director at Let There Be Beer, said: "Creative executions will be looking at educating around the natural goodness and craft of brewing, creating awareness and understanding on the diversity of range and taste, with the end goal of prompting wider occasion usage."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London